Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deborah Newitz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Newitz completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at NYU Langone Internal Medicine - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newitz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newitz?
Dr Newitz is an excellent physician. She is smart, kind and thorough
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Newitz frequently treats Celiac Disease, Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary, and Lyme Disease.
Dr. Newitz's office is located at 222 Station Plz N Ste 310, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
NYU Langone Internal Medicine - Mineola
NYU Langone Internal Medicine - Mineola222 Station Plz N Ste 310, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (516) 663-2051