Dr. Deborah Morris, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Sinai hospital baltimore. She currently practices at Gainesville Internal Medicine Physicians and is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Gainesville Internal Medicine Physicians
64th Terrace1130 Nw 64th Ter, Gainesville, FL 32605 Existing Patients: (352) 333-5242
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Sinai hospital baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Sinai Hosp Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
I could not ask for a better patient experience visiting Dr. Deborah Morris. The staff from the moment I walked through the door were extremely professional, patients were greeted, screened and escorted to the exam room with a positive attitude, the nurse was exceptional, Dr. Morris listened attentively, providing feedback and recommendations that would address my health issues, explaining in detail specific steps I could take to improve my situation, forwarded prescriptions to my pharmacy in a timely manner and created a platform for open dialogue during my visit. The checkout procedures were quick and easy, and my next appointment was established with clear instructions regarding lab work. Faced with the ongoing pandemic, I could not have felt more safe in the environment. What a fantastic team! I strongly recommend Dr. Deborah Morris and the staff at Gainesville Internal Medicine Physicians!
- North Florida Regional Medical Center