Dr. Roessler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deborah Roessler, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Roessler completed a residency at University Of Rochester In New York. She currently practices at Family Care Network and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roessler is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Rochester In New York, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Medical School — 2008
- Wesleyan University In Middletown, Connecticut, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Care Network
Family Care Network - Squalicum Family Medicine3015 Squalicum Pkwy, Bellingham, WA 98225 Existing Patients: (360) 676-9336
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roessler?
She is wonderful and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roessler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roessler frequently treats Vaccination, Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Bacteriuria Screening.
Dr. Roessler's office is located at 3015 Squalicum Pkwy, Bellingham, WA 98225. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center