Dr. Learson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deborah Learson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Newmarket, NH. Dr. Learson completed a residency at Central Maine Medical Center. She currently practices at Wentworth Health Partners General Surgery. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Learson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Central Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Cen Maine MC, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 1992
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wentworth Health Partners General Surgery
Seacoast Dermatology Pllc60 Exeter Rd Ste 300, Newmarket, NH 03857 Existing Patients: (603) 659-0901
Durham Health Center
Durham Health Center36 Madbury Rd, Durham, NH 03824 Existing Patients: (603) 868-5080
South Berwick Family Practice
South Berwick Family Practice31 COLCORD ST, South Berwick, ME 03908 Existing Patients: (207) 384-4949
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Learson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Learson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Learson frequently treats Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Viral Infection.
Dr. Learson's office is located at 60 Exeter Rd Ste 300, Newmarket, NH 03857. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.