Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deborah Parks, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Parks completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at Washington University Rheumatology and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parks is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington U Sch Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parks?
Good doctor. Curious, open-minded, kind, calm, and she listens. She was my doctor back in the olden days, and now takes care of one of my favorite relatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parks frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Parks' office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste G Fl 6, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital
Washington University Rheumatology4921 Parkview Pl Ste G Fl 6, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 286-2635