Dr. Deborah Parks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deborah Parks, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Parks completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at Washington University Rheumatology and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parks is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington U Sch Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Louisville, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parks?
Good doctor. Curious, open-minded, kind, calm, and she listens. She was my doctor back in the olden days, and now takes care of one of my favorite relatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parks frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Parks' office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste G Fl 6, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital
Washington University Rheumatology4921 Parkview Pl Ste G Fl 6, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 286-2635