Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldsmith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deborah Goldsmith, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Columbia, TN. Dr. Goldsmith completed a residency at Med U Sc Charleston. She currently practices at Maury Regional Hospital and is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldsmith is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- U Ariz Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA / COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Medical School — 1996
- Med U Sc Charleston, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Med U Sc Charleston, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldsmith?
Returned home from remote overseas assignment carrying two major bacteria in my blood. Thanks to her attention and aggressive treatment they were both knocked out allowing healing of a serious surgical wound. I'm grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldsmith frequently treats Sepsis, Bacterial Sepsis, and Brain Abscess.
Dr. Goldsmith's office is located at 1224 Trotwood Ave, Columbia, TN 38401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldsmith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Maury Regional Hospital
Maury Regional Hospital1224 Trotwood Ave, Columbia, TN 38401 (931) 381-1111