Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Deborah Hauger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hamilton, OH. Dr. Hauger completed a residency at Bexar Co Hosp Dist. She currently practices at Hamilton Cardiology - Mma and is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hauger is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Bexar Co Hosp Dist, Fellowship Hospital
- Bexar Co Hosp Dist, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hamilton Cardiology - Mma870 Nw Washington Blvd Ste I, Hamilton, OH 45013 Existing Patients: (513) 892-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hauger?
Dr Hauger is a very thorough Dr. she is easy to talk to, explains things in layman’s terms and is very caring about a patient taking charge of their health. She’s honest about you should being doing to keep yourself healthy and is not afraid to tell you when you are doing the right thing. I trust her with my heart health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hauger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hauger frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Hauger's office is located at 870 Nw Washington Blvd Ste I, Hamilton, OH 45013. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- McCullough - Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center