Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Deborah Nixon, MD is a dermatologist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Nixon completed a residency at Georgetown University. She currently practices at DERMATOLOGY SPECIALISTS OF CHARLOTTE and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 1992
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte
Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte8936 BLAKENEY PROFESSIONAL DR, Charlotte, NC 28277 Existing Patients: (704) 943-3714
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nixon?
Dr. Nixon really cares about each patient. She focuses on education and the best outcome for every patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nixon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nixon frequently treats Dermatitis, Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), and Contact Dermatitis.
Dr. Nixon's office is located at 8936 BLAKENEY PROFESSIONAL DR, Charlotte, NC 28277. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center