Dr. Deborah Zuckerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zuckerman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deborah Zuckerman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Arlington, MA. Dr. Zuckerman completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. She currently practices at Burlington Eye Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zuckerman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Burlington Eye Associates
Burlington Eye Associates366 Massachusetts Ave Ste 102, Arlington, MA 02474 Existing Patients: (781) 646-2020
Eye Associates PC
Burlington Endodonicts172 Cambridge St Ste 4, Burlington, MA 01803 Existing Patients: (781) 272-4944
Woburn Eye Associates
Woburn Eye Associates3 Baldwin Green Cmn Ste 103, Woburn, MA 01801 Existing Patients: (781) 933-0907
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zuckerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zuckerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zuckerman frequently treats Blepharitis, Eyelid Disorders, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Zuckerman's office is located at 366 Massachusetts Ave Ste 102, Arlington, MA 02474. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zuckerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.