Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deborah Smith, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Bronx Muni Hospital. She currently practices at Cooley Dickinson Medical Group Rheumatology and is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Smith is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Roger Williams Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Bronx Muni Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Bronx Muni Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cooley Dickinson Medical Group Rheumatology
Cooley Dickinson Medical Group Rheumatology30 Locust St, Northampton, MA 01060 Existing Patients: (413) 582-2900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Excellent physician . Listens to all patient concerns
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deborah Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Urinary Disorders.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 30 Locust St, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital