Dr. Deborah Glotzer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Glotzer completed a residency at Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester. She currently practices at CAMBRIDGE HEALTH ALLIANCE and is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glotzer is board certified in Pediatrics.
Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge Hospital1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139 (617) 591-6300
- Boston City Hosp-Boston U, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glotzer?
Dr. Glotzer is warm, professional, very responsive and highly knowledgeable. She has been our children's pediatrician since they were born and they are now 15 and 17. She takes time to answer all questions and concerns. We recommend her very highly - you couldn't find a better pediatrician.
- Cambridge Health Alliance