Dr. Francis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deborah Francis, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Auburn, MA. Dr. Francis completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. She currently practices at Child Health Associates and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Francis is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child Health Associates
Child Health Associates at Auburn105 Millbury St, Auburn, MA 01501 Existing Patients: (508) 832-9691
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Francis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deborah Francis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Francis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Francis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Francis frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Francis' office is located at 105 Millbury St, Auburn, MA 01501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Francis speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital