Dr. Deborah Demicco, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Demicco completed a residency at The Miriam Hospital. She currently practices at Carilion Clinic Infectious Disease and is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Demicco is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Carilion Clinic Infectious Disease
Carilion Infectious Disease2001 Crystal Spring Ave Sw Ste 301, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 981-7715
- U Vt, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- The Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Demicco?
Since 2007 Dr. Demicco has been a consistent source of medical expertise and genuine emotional support through several life-threatening challenges. I feel tremendous gratitude for the opportunity to be her patient and look forward to many more years of working with her.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital