Dr. Deborah Wienski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wienski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deborah Wienski, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Wienski completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Missouri Baptist Cancer Center and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wienski is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Missouri Baptist Cancer Center
Missouri Baptist Cancer Center3844 S Lindbergh Blvd Ste 130, Saint Louis, MO 63127 Existing Patients: (314) 525-0550
Midwest Hematolgy/Oncolgy Assoc
Midwest Hematolgy/Oncolgy Assoc3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Existing Patients: (314) 996-5169
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wienski?
This is the 2nd Hem/Onc Dr Ive met with. She DOES know her stuff. Her bedside manner is not as sparkly as my previous (retired) Dr, but she is thorough, smart and gets right to business. I emailed her once and she called me right away. I recommend her if you want a Dr that knows her stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wienski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wienski frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Wienski's office is located at 3844 S Lindbergh Blvd Ste 130, Saint Louis, MO 63127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wienski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Red Bud Regional Hospital