Dr. Richter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deborah Richter, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cambridge, VT. Dr. Richter completed a residency at Highland Hospital. She currently practices at Family Practice Associates Inc. and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richter is board certified in Family Practice.
- Highland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Practice Associates Inc.272 N Main St Ste 101, Cambridge, VT 05444 Existing Patients: (802) 644-5114
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richter frequently treats Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, Dipstick Urinalysis, and Mammography.
Dr. Richter's office is located at 272 N Main St Ste 101, Cambridge, VT 05444. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richter speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center