Dr. Deborah Markiewicz, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Broomall, PA. Dr. Markiewicz completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at Crozer-keystone Regional Cancer Center At Broomall and is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Markiewicz is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Crozer-keystone Regional Cancer Center At Broomall30 Lawrence Rd Ste 200, Broomall, PA 19008 Existing Patients: (484) 446-3636
Precision Radiation Oncology, P.C.
Delaware County Memorial Hospital501 N Lansdowne Ave, Drexel Hill, PA 19026 Existing Patients: (610) 284-8240
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Weiss Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Markiewicz?
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital