Dr. Deborah Henley, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rutland, VT. Dr. Henley completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henley is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic
Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic3 Albert Cree Dr, Rutland, VT 05701 Existing Patients: (802) 775-2937
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Hospital For Joint Dis, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Lij Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henley?
I suffered a Tib/Fib fracture in August of 2019 and was fortunate enough to have Dr. Henley be on call the weekend of my accident. Dr. Henley, and the entire staff at VT Orthopedic Clinic have been outstanding and very patient through the procedures that i've had and my post-op care has been top notch. Dr. Henley always took a lot of time to answer my questions/address my concerns and I never felt rushed at any of my appointments. Thanks to Dr. Henley's expert care and genuine sense of empathy i'm back to doing what I was doing before my injury and am very grateful to Dr. Henley and her staff.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center