Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Deborah Fuller, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH / SAHS, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuller?
Wonderful staff and doctor! They genuinely care. I've read some of the reviews regarding wait times and that's just how an obgyn's office works in my personal experience and I've gone through a few. I've waited up to 3 hours at different offices. Births and unexpected procedures happen sometimes daily. And I'm glad Dr. Fuller has made time for mine even though they may not have been in the next patient's schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fuller frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Fuller's office is located at 3801 Gaston Ave Ste 325, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fuller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center
- 1 3801 Gaston Ave Ste 325, Dallas, TX 75246 (214) 887-6100