Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Deborah Dryer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Iron River, WI. Dr. Dryer completed a residency at St Luke's Hospital. She currently practices at Northlakes Community Health Center and is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dryer is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dryer?
Dr Dryer is friendly, listens and answers questions without being in a rush. She's very thorough in seeking a diagnosis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dryer frequently treats Pharyngitis, Polyneuropathy, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Dryer's office is located at 7665 US Highway 2, Iron River, WI 54847. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dryer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital