Dr. Bruno has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Debora Bruno, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Bruno completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. She currently practices at University Hosp Case Med Ctr and is affiliated with MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Federal University of Ceara / Center of Science, Medical School
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- M D Anderson Cancer Ctr, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hosp Case Med Ctr
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bruno?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Debora Bruno, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bruno's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bruno accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bruno frequently treats Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Bruno's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bruno speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital