Dr. Carter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Debbie Carter, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Program. She currently practices at Children's Hospital CO Psychtry. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Thomas Jefferson University Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Thomas Jefferson University Program, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Hospital CO Psychtry
Children's Hospital CO Psychtry13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 777-6200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carter frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.