Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vassar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dean Vassar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nottingham, MD. Dr. Vassar completed a residency at MD Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Cardilgy Wht Mrsh and is affiliated with University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health.
- Loch Raven Va Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- MD Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- MD Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Cardilgy Wht Mrsh
Johns Hopkins Cardilgy Wht Mrsh4924 Campbell Blvd Ste 110, Nottingham, MD 21236 Existing Patients: (443) 442-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vassar?
I fortunately was never a patient but worked with him as an RN in the CCU many years ago. Have worked with many cardiologists since but he is still the best!!!! Excellent cardiologist!!! Joanne Matukaitis, MSN, RN, FAACVPR
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vassar frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Vassar's office is located at 4924 Campbell Blvd Ste 110, Nottingham, MD 21236. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vassar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health