Click here to compare with other Podiatric Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Dean Sorrento, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Allentown, PA. Dr. Sorrento completed a residency at Presbyterian-University of Pennsylvania Med Ctr. He currently practices at OAA Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Presbyterian-University of Pennsylvania Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- St. Joseph's University Philadephia, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Board Certified By The American Board Of Foot and Ankle Surgery In Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OAA Orthopaedic Specialists
OAA Orthopaedic Specialists250 Cetronia Rd, Allentown, PA 18104 Existing Patients: (610) 973-6200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sorrento?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sorrento frequently treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Foot Fracture.
Dr. Sorrento's office is located at 250 Cetronia Rd, Allentown, PA 18104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sorrento speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sorrento has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Saint Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus