Dr. Dean Karalis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Karalis completed a residency at Sloan-Kettering/North Shore. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C. and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karalis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C.
Jefferson Community Physicians1015 Chestnut St Ste 512, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
- Sloan-Kettering/North Shore, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karalis?
without a doubt ,this is the doctor you need if you have a heart problem.he has been my cardiologist for the past 25 years and the main reason I am alive today.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital