Dr. Knudson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dean Knudson, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Knudson completed a residency at University Md. He currently practices at Tasks Unlimited Mental Health Services and is affiliated with Hennepin Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knudson is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Md, Residency Hospital — 1987
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knudson?
My daughter has had ongoing mental health issues since she was 12. She is now 26. Dr. K is the first psychiatrist that has helped her. She is finally on a good mix of meds and is very stable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knudson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knudson frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Anxiety.
Dr. Knudson's office is located at 2419 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hennepin Healthcare
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Tasks Unlimited Mental Health Services2419 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404 (612) 871-3320