Dr. Dean Nickles, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Nickles completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Associated Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nickles is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Associated Internal Medicine
Stanford Health Care in Emeryville350 30th St, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 465-6700
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nickles?
Dr. Nickles is excellent. He listens well, is really smart, expertly applies his medical knowledge to my care, explains everything thoroughly and calmly, and keeps watch for even the smallest symptoms or changes in my body that might indicate what help I need.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center