Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (847) 737-4111, and for other questions, call (847) 582-2134.
Dr. Dean Tsarwhas, MD
New Patient(847) 773-0690
Dr. Dean Tsarwhas, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Lake Forest, IL. Dr. Tsarwhas completed a residency at The University Of Michigan Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tsarwhas is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital Cancer Center1000 N Westmoreland Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045 Call
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- The University Of Michigan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- The University Of Michigan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- The University Of Akron, Undergraduate School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tsarwhas?
I have been seeing Dr. Tsarwhas for 21 (since I was 27) years through multiple cancers. He has always been such an amazing doctor! He took the time to explain the options and what each one entailed every time!
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tsarwhas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dean Tsarwhas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tsarwhas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tsarwhas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tsarwhas frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Tsarwhas' office is located at 1000 N Westmoreland Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tsarwhas speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.