Dr. Dean Priest, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Priest's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dean Priest, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Lowell, AR. Dr. Priest completed a residency at University Of Ar College Of Med. He currently practices at Present Day Health PA. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Ar, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Ar College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1998
- Harding University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Present Day Health PA213 W Monroe Ave Ste Q, Lowell, AR 72745 Existing Patients: (479) 320-7100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Priest?
I don't know why there are bad reviews on here but, Dr Priest is the sweetest man. He really listens and is very direct in his feedback and communication. He's great at answering questions and being nonjudgemental. He's the first psychiatrist I've trusted and really enjoyed in 10 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Priest accepts your insurance.
Dr. Priest frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Anxiety.
Dr. Priest's office is located at 213 W Monroe Ave Ste Q, Lowell, AR 72745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Priest has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.