Call (877) 825-6894 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Dean Gant, MD
New Patient(877) 825-6894
Dr. Dean Gant, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Gant completed a residency at National Capital Consortium. He currently practices at Novant Health Cancer Institute Radiation Oncology Charlotte and is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gant is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- National Capital Consortium, Residency Hospital
- Madigan Army Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gant?
Dr. Gant is straightforward and kind. That's a rare combination in a medical professional. He shares information clearly and without condescension. During the course of my treatments I have met with him every Thursday for a general review of my progress and an opportunity for me to ask questions. He also met with me when I did not have an appointment but had told one of the radiation technicians about about a post-surgery problem that was troubling me. He listened. Then he provided me with information that was reassuring. Per his suggestion I made a follow up appointment with my PCP. I have a tendency to be highly critical and distrustful of healthcare providers but I would trust Dr. Gant with the medical care of my loved ones. I do not say that lightly. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Gant and his staff as my radiation treatment team. They have made my days far less stressful and have provided me with a great deal of hope.
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Union
- Atrium Health University City
- MUSC Health Lancaster Medical Center
- Piedmont Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gant frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Gant's office is located at 200 Hawthorne Lane, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gant has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Novant Health Cancer Institute Radiation Oncology Charlotte
Novant Health Cancer Institute Radiation Oncology Charlotte200 Hawthorne Lane, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (877) 825-6894