Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Dawn Klemow, MD is a hematology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Klemow completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. She currently practices at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klemow is board certified in Hematology.
- Sw Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klemow?
Dr. Klemow is considerate, kind and one of the finest doctors I have seen in years. I feel very fortunate to be one of her patients. She takes her time, explains things in a manner I can understand and is one of those doctors I know will take excellent care of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klemow frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Klemow's office is located at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klemow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital