Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dawn Brown, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Brown completed a residency at St. Louis University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Total Wellness Assessment & Counseling Center Pllc and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- St. Louis University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St. Louis University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Xavier University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Total Wellness Assessment & Counseling Center Pllc3801 Kirby Dr Ste 311, Houston, TX 77098 Existing Patients: (281) 419-2343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
I was looking for a mature doctor who could understand exactly what I was going through. I found this in Dr. Dawn Brown. She does run her business tight and doesn’t give a lot of time for too deep introspection of issues, but that’s what a therapist would do, not a psychiatrist. Once you get on board with her program, it is very easy and helpful. I love the virtual appointments because it so easy and convenient. Dr Brown isn’t for everyone, especially if you don’t have ADHD and have other issues that need further detailed discussions; but for the treatment and management of adult ADHD, I found her to be a real God-Send. The time I spend talking to her in my appointments is always helpful. She’s focused on me, what I am saying and always gives good reassurance and positive affirmations that I am on the right track. I am happy I found Dr. Brown to help me manage my life with ADHD!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dawn Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Autism, Developmental and Learning Disorders , and Speech, Language and Learning Disorders.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 3801 Kirby Dr Ste 311, Houston, TX 77098. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital