Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dawn Brown, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Brown completed a residency at St. Louis University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Total Wellness Assessment & Counseling Center Pllc and is affiliated with St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Xavier University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
First time patient of Dr Brown. I am happy and feel cared for. She advocated for my health from mental down to primary and OBGYN. I look forward to continuing treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dawn Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 3801 Kirby Dr Ste 311, Houston, TX 77098. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital
Total Wellness Assessment & Counseling Center Pllc3801 Kirby Dr Ste 311, Houston, TX 77098 (281) 419-2343