Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wubie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dawit Wubie, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Easton, MD. Dr. Wubie completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at University Marylnd Comm Med Grp and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wubie is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital
- Gondar College Of Medical Sciences, Addis Ababa University, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Marylnd Comm Med Grp
Memorial Hosp. At Easton Snf219 S Washington St, Easton, MD 21601 Existing Patients: (410) 822-1000
Union Hospital106 Bow St, Elkton, MD 21921 Existing Patients: (410) 398-4000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wubie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wubie frequently treats Pneumonia, Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), and Dehydration.
Dr. Wubie's office is located at 219 S Washington St, Easton, MD 21601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wubie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital
- Meritus Medical Center
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton