Dr. Suh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Suh, MD is a general surgery specialist in Corona, CA. Dr. Suh completed a residency at University Of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Valley Laparoscopic Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Rancho Springs Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suh is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suh?
Dr Suh, his staff, the Opeatimg Room and Inland Valley Hospital Staff are all fantastic. I had Barriatric surgery n August 2017 and that changed my health and life for the better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Suh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Suh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suh frequently treats Obesity, Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery), and Sleeve Gastrectomy.
Dr. Suh's office is located at 2083 Compton Ave Ste 104, Corona, CA 92881. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suh speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital