Dr. Rainey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Rainey, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Rainey completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Novant Health Robinhood Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rainey is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- University of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novant Health Robinhood Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
Novant Health Robinhood Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine1350 Whitaker Ridge Dr, Winston Salem, NC 27106 Existing Patients: (336) 718-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rainey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Rainey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rainey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rainey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rainey frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Immunization Administration, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Rainey's office is located at 1350 Whitaker Ridge Dr, Winston Salem, NC 27106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.