Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zhao accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Zhao, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Zhao completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Davie Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zhao is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Prince Charles Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Zhongshan Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Natl Med Coll Shanghai, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zhao?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zhao frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zhao's office is located at 1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zhao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Davie Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center