Dr. David Weinrib, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Weinrib completed a residency at Beth Israel Hosp. He currently practices at Myers Park General Sgy & Urolgy and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weinrib is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Myers Park General Sgy & Urolgy
Cumberland Medical Center Myers Park Internal Medicine1350 S Kings Dr Fl 3, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 446-4490
Myers Park Clinic
Cmc Faculty Physicians1350 S Kings Dr, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 446-4490
- Beth Israel Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weinrib?
Calls at home to check on patient. Listens and answers all questions so anyone can understand his answers. Spends time listening and answering concerns. Seems genuinely concerned about the care and progress of patient.
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center