Dr. David Wan, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Wan completed a residency at Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Digestive and Liver Diseases and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wan is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Weill Cornell Digestive and Liver Diseases
Upper East Side1305 York Ave Fl 4, New York, NY 10021 Call
Weill Cornell Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Lower Manhattan156 William St, New York, NY 10038 Call
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wan?
As a new patient, I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. Wan. He spent adequate time and responded to all my questions. Very thorough!!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center