Dr. Rindfusz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Rindfusz, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Evansville, IN. Dr. Rindfusz completed a residency at Akron Genl Med Ctr. He currently practices at St Marys Medical Center of Evansville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rindfusz is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Akron Genl Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Akron Genl Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rindfusz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Rindfusz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rindfusz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rindfusz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rindfusz frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring.
Dr. Rindfusz's office is located at 3700 Washington Ave, Evansville, IN 47714. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.