Dr. David Nicholson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nicholson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Nicholson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Nicholson completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. He currently practices at Palmetto Optical Shop LLC. Dr. Nicholson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nicholson?
Dr Nicholson retired almost 4 years ago.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nicholson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nicholson frequently treats Eye Cancer, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Eye Infections.
Dr. Nicholson's office is located at 479 Heywood Ave, Spartanburg, SC 29307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nicholson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Palmetto Optical Shop LLC479 Heywood Ave, Spartanburg, SC 29307 Existing Patients: (864) 583-6381