Call (980) 220-5772 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Miller, MD
New Patient(980) 220-5772
Dr. David Miller, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Hematology and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller sits in the top three (at least) of my favorite docs ever. He's wicked, wicked smart, whips out diagnoses like well-stashed mad money, and the diagnosis is spot on! After my first visit, I sat in the car doing a ScoobyDoo/ ThreeStooges head shake. You want answers? This is your guy, PLUS he has a great personality! Just a boot-wearin', all around good guy!
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 125 Queens Road Suite 600, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Hematology
Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Hematology125 Queens Road Suite 600, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (980) 220-5772