Dr. David McAllister, DO is a cardiology specialist in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. McAllister completed a residency at Central Ia Health Sys/ia Methodi. He currently practices at Iowa Heart Center - West and is affiliated with Cass County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. McAllister is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Iowa Heart Center - West
Iowa Heart Center - West5880 University Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Existing Patients: (515) 633-3600
- Central Ia Health Sys/ia Methodi, Residency Hospital
- University Mo Columbia School Med, Residency Hospital
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McAllister?
I first met Dr. McAllister moments before my procedure in the cath lab, I found him attentive, cordial and friendly. He answered questions thoroughly with examples so I could better understand my situation and the procedure. Afterward, he took time to be sure I understood what I needed for after care. This is the third interventional cardiologist I have seen at Iowa Heart Center over the years and by far the one I most prefer. I felt very comfortable and confident in his skilled hands.
- Cass County Memorial Hospital
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center