Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Lee, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Brooklyn. He currently practices at FCPP Fullerton Ortho Surgery Group and is affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- The Orthopedic Clinic Asociation (Toca), Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- SUNY Downstate Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2011
- SUNY Downstate, Department Of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Medicine, Other Education — 2011
- Rush University, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Uc Riverside, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Caremore Medical Group
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthCare Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
FCPP Fullerton Ortho Surgery Group
FCPP Fullerton Ortho Surgery Group680 Langsdorf Dr Ste 103, Fullerton, CA 92831 Existing Patients: (714) 879-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Simply … the best! At everything!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 680 Langsdorf Dr Ste 103, Fullerton, CA 92831. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Placentia-Linda Hospital