Dr. Kunz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Kunz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Kunz completed a residency at Naval Hospital. He currently practices at Perisseia Physicians and is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kunz is board certified in Family Practice.
- Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Naval Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Emory University, Medical School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Perisseia Physicians1655 Lebanon Rd Ste A, Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Existing Patients: (770) 682-2024
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kunz?
Dr kunz office is very good and helpful they care about their Patients I would highly recommend them
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Kunz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kunz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kunz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kunz frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Kunz's office is located at 1655 Lebanon Rd Ste A, Lawrenceville, GA 30043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kunz speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett