Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kabel accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Kabel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Kabel completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at University of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kabel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Conemaugh Valley Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Wisconsin
UW Health1 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 287-2434
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kabel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kabel frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kabel's office is located at 1 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kabel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - Allen Hospital