Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. David Hunton, MD is a general surgery specialist in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Hunton completed a residency at U A M S Medical Center. He currently practices at Saint Edward Mercy Clinic NEU SGY and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Smith. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hunton is board certified in General Surgery.
- U A M S Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Edward Mercy Clinic NEU SGY
Raymond C. Goodman Jr M.d.2717 S 74th St, Fort Smith, AR 72903 Existing Patients: (479) 573-3101
Mercy Hospital Fort Smith7301 Rogers Ave, Fort Smith, AR 72903 Existing Patients: (479) 484-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hunton frequently treats Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer, Abdominal Pain, and Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System .
Dr. Hunton's office is located at 2717 S 74th St, Fort Smith, AR 72903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hunton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Fort Smith