Dr. Dietz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Dietz, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Dietz completed a residency at Allegheny Gen Hospital. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OPHTHALMOLOGISTS,INC and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dietz is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Allegheny Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dietz?
I have had several abdominal surgeries as a result of ulcerative colitis. The experience this time with Dr. Dietz, Vicki Rumpler, CNP as well as everyone I had contact with, was outstanding! When I think of my past experiences, this is such a breath of fresh air!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Dietz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dietz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dietz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dietz frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Intestinal Obstruction, and Colectomy.
Dr. Dietz's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-7874