Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. David Burks, MD is a neurology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Burks completed a residency at Tulane University School Of Med. and is affiliated with Uf Health Shands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulane University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1600 Swarcher Rd # 407, Gainesville, FL 32610 Existing Patients: (800) 749-7424
U of Florida Department of Neurosurgery2000 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL 32608 Existing Patients: (352) 265-8408
Nfsg Veterans Health System1601 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL 32608 Existing Patients: (352) 376-1611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burks?
the nice doctor i know and he's always there for you to do everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burks frequently treats Dementia, Insomnia, and Alzheimer's Disease.
Dr. Burks' office is located at 1600 Swarcher Rd # 407, Gainesville, FL 32610. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uf Health Shands Hospital