Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Brown, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bowling Green, OH. Dr. Brown completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Toledo Clinic Cancer Center Bowling Green Office and is affiliated with Henry County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Amazing Dr. listens to his patients and really cares. First time I saw him he had went through my entire file before I walked in...didn't need to say a word he knew everything I was going through. Don't find many Drs. like that these days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 960 W Wooster St Ste 111, Bowling Green, OH 43402. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry County Hospital
- McLaren St. Luke's
- Mercy Health - St. Charles Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Wood County Hospital