Dr. Bray has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Bray, MD is a dermatologist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Bray completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Alexandria Associates in Dermatology. and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bray?
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Ponce School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Virginia Tech, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alexandria Associates in Dermatology.
Alexandria Associates in Dermatology.1900 N Beauregard St Ste 110, Alexandria, VA 22311 Existing Patients: (703) 212-7546
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Bray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bray's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bray frequently treats Itchy Skin, Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), and Burn Injuries.
Dr. Bray's office is located at 1900 N Beauregard St Ste 110, Alexandria, VA 22311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bray speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital